The Ultimate Guide to Local SEO
What is SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization simply means Google, Bing, Yahoo and all the other search engines can FIND and UNDERSTAND the content on your website.
- Search Engine Optimization also means customers can FIND you and SHOP with you.
- Most people are familiar with organic seo, that is the process website owners, developers and designers go through to make a website search-friendly.
- Organic SEO refers to working to ensure your website appears as high as possible in the search engine ranks.
- Local SEO focuses on customers specifically looking for local services.
- “Near Me” searches.
- Local SEO focuses on geography.
- Results include ads, listings and websites.
A Note About Mobile
It comes as no surprise that the number of mobile searches continues to increase. Check out this link from Google to check your sites mobile-friendliness.