How a Local Safety Company Got to the Top of Google
Langen Health & Safety is an independent business committed to providing personalized experience and top quality products to fit their customer’s needs. With 25 years of health & safety experience in regulatory enforcement, electrical transmission/distribution and power generation, industrial construction, oil & gas and mining, they ensure that companies are fitted with the proper protective clothing.
Langen Health & Safety is competing in an industry typically reserved for national companies. But yet, here they are at the top of the Snack Pack (the local listing top 3 on Google) primarily because they were willing to put in the time and effort to get there.
Let’s look at the simple strategies used to get real results for Langen Health and Safety.
- They contacted Above the Fold for some help “getting found on Google.” (And yeah, we’re biased but can’t help but think this was most important.)
- First, we created a Google Listing.
- We work through the specifics of optimizing their Listing with images, posts, a description and specific business categories.
- Finally, we work with their marketing and website guru to help her understand meta text, how Google reads a web page and how to add pixels to your website for tracking. This insider information gives us a detailed look under the hood for their website.
Once we are armed with this information, we are able to:
- Make recommendations that directly impact their search results
- Research industry keywords to determine the most effective terms.
The final piece of the puzzle in managing their online reputation is paid online ads specifically targeted at their customers and key markets to drive new revenue for their business.
Langen Health & Safety has had great success getting to the top of Google. Try these simple strategies for real results for your business today!
Google My Business is one of the most powerful resources to find ready-to-buy customers. Take a few minutes to learn all about this free Listing service from Google.